The Wisconsin Virtual Job Center is a tool for businesses to obtain information and services that will help your business grow. Click on one of the following sections for valuable resources, tools, and assistance intended to help your business succeed!
Recruitment and Retention
- Place your Job Orders
- FREE! Place your job openings on Wisconsin's single, largest source ...
- Workforce & Labor Market Information system. Compare regional ...
- The Cost of Employee Turnover
- How much does employee turnover cost your company? Really ? ...
- Unemployment Insurance
- Learn about the responsibilities and requirements of your business
- Labor Law Clinics
- Open to the Public, these seminars are held in different cities ...
- Worker's Compensation
- Information for employers on worker's compensation
- Hire Vets First
- The comprehensive web site for hiring Veterans of the U.S. Military.
- Dislocated Worker Assistance For Employers
- Assistance for your and your employees when layoffs become necessary.
- Services for People with Disabilities (DVR)
- The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) provides services tailored ...
- Wisconsin Business Services
- Wisconsin is a great state for business. Here are links to state agencies, ...
- Wisconsin Economic Developemnt Corporation
- The WEDC is the state’s lead economic development organization, taking ...
- NEW Manufacturing Alliance
- Be part of this progressive group of employers.
Labor Market Information
- State of WI Labor Standards Bureau
- Access information on Laws, Work Posters, Forms, and Publications
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Resource of all kinds of labor information for employers.
- WI Technical College Report
- The 2004-05 Graduate Follow-Up Survey gathered data regarding the ...
- NWTC Workplace Learning Service
- Training for your staff custom designed for your needs.
- Small Business Development Center at UWGB
- Increase success of your organization by investing in your employees.
- LTC Workforce Solutions Division
- At Lakeshore Techical College, our goal is to train and retrain ...