Find a Job! Get a Job! Keep a Job!
Click on one of the following sections for valuable, free resources and tools. Or, register and log-in to talk to a Job Center representative, use special training resources, and/or prepare a resume and cover letter. Registration is free and all information is confidential. Fill out and submit the registration form checking your areas of interest and a Job Center representative will contact you promptly.
- Job Center of Wisconsin
- The largest listing of current job opportunities available in Wisconsin...
- Local Classified Employment Ads
- Find jobs listed on-line in newspapers throughout the area.
- State of Wisconsin Job Opportunities
- A listing of all current job openings with the State.
- Job Search Help at the Job Centers
- Job Center Case Managers and Staff are there to help you. Learn more ...
- VIDEO: Resume Writing
- How to write a resume.
- Writing Resumes and Posting Applications
- Your Resume and Cover Letter are the introductions to a company. ...
- Wisconsin's WORKnet
- Wisconsin's Workforce and Labor Market Information System. Get the facts ...
- Career exploration and planning, wage data, occupational info.
- More Career Information
- Career Counselor is available...plus more sites!
Training and Education
- Financial Assistance to continue your education
- The Workforce Investment Act and other govenrment loans and ...
- Special Assistance for TAA Certified workers
- TAA is for those unemployed due to the impact of international trade.
- Higher Education in N.E. Wisconsin
- Select among private and public schools offering various course work. ...
- How to file for Unemployment Insurance
- Eligibility, benefits, plus the new service to check your account on-line.
- Workplace Discrimination
- The Equal Rights Division enforces Civil Rights/Discrimination and ...
- Workers' Compensation
- Injured workers can receive needed medical care and financial ...
- Assistance specifically for the Veterans of the U.S. Armed Services
- For High Schoolers and Young Adults...review this and Career Exploration.
- Dislocated Workers
- For those who have lost work due to downsizing and plant closings.